8 Questions To Ask And Answer In Establishing Effective Departmental Meetings.
By gathering your department team together to answer the following questions, greater ownership will be developed. Once employes work through these eight questions, this will become the foundation for all meetings. Notice the use of the word our. Whenever possible, use the words we, us, and our to create greater ownership.
1. What is the objective of our department?
2. What is the process of achieving our objective?
3. What are the goals of our department?
4. What is our plan for achieving our goals?
5. How are we doing at achieving our goals?
6. What is going well?
7. What needs to be changed or corrected?
8. Does anyone have any ideas for improvement?
By taking your department members through the process of answering these eight questions, your department will be on its way to becoming more productive!
If you would like to receive updates on new blogs, click the link below.