The environment of a clubhouse, workplace, classroom, church, etc... is determined the moment a coach, teacher, principal, supervisor, manager, director, pastor, or CEO walks through the door. Immediately upon walking through the door, the way others are communicated with will impact the rest of the day positively or negatively. Here are eight powerful results of greeting those you lead with a friendly and genuine good morning.
1. You Will Gain Healthy Respect From Those You Lead.
2. It Shows You Value Those You Lead.
3. It Sets A Joyful Tone For The Whole Day.
4. It Creates A Great Attitude In Those You Lead.
5. It Motivates Those You Lead To Want Do A Great Job.
6. You Set The Example Of How You Want Others To Be Treated.
7. It Creates A Positive Environment.
8. It Enables You To Communicate More Effectively With Those You Lead.